* 12+ years of experience at birthday parties, nightclubs, & festivals
* Highest quality of FDA approved paints, glitters, & supplies
* Airbrush & paint fusion with awesome stencils
* Won ‘Best Stilt Walking People Painter’ in SF Weekly’s 2013 ‘Best Of ‘ Issue
& runner up for Raw Artists ‘Best Makeup Artist’ in S.F. 2014
FACE PAINT EXAMPLES GALLERY- brush & sponge with some creative stenciling
DECORATE YOUR GUESTS:
1 human decor artist or a whole team set up for a Transformation Station or Makeover Lounge at your party… A popular exciting interactivity with visible results everyone will want to take photos of!
PAINTED MODELS & PERFORMERS:
I can paint Models, Performers and Event Staff prior to the event. Convey the theme and vibe of the party and add a visually compelling surreal touch.
This includes Living Statues and fully or partially painted Showgirls or Go Go dancers.
LIVE BODY PAINTING PERFORMANCE:
I will paint lovely skin canvases Live in front of your audience; on stage, a platform or right amongst the crowd.
Be painted and photographed for special pictures to treasure.
Fantastical Styling & Body Art created to reflect YOU. This is like a life coaching, spa treatment, dress up and photo shoot all in one! We make magic happen.
These sessions happen in my 25 ft Mobile Makeup/Media Studio in Berkeley, CA.
Private Session Rates range from $200-500 or mini makeovers start at $40…
MYTHIC MAKEOVERS & PROMO MAKEOVER, ICONIC ESSENCE SHOOT, FANTASY BOUDOIR…
Face & Body Painting for Live Events, Photo Shoots, Film, TV, Advertising, Costume Parties, Halloween Events, Theatrical Productions, Body Painted Staff & Models, Prenatal Belly Painting, Henna, Glitter & Airbrush Tattoos, and MORE!
CORPORATE MEDIA Rate– $1,500 for 1 day
SAMPLING OF PAST FACE PAINT CLIENTS
- Benefit Cosmetics San Francisco
- The San Francisco 49?rs 2011 Fall Season (10 Games)
- Cirque Du Soleil Ovo Promotion at SF MOMA
- Oakland Raiders 2012 Fall Season sponsored by Disney/Pixar
- Insomniac Events- Electric Daisy Festival, Vegas – 2016 VIP area
- The San Francisco Zoo- for over a dozen special event days
- E & J Gallo Company Picnic Produced 12 entertainer package including 5 face painters
- Stanford University Reunion Picnic Event
- California Academy of Sciences MagiKidz holiday package with face painting and a stage show
- Whole Foods special event at Cupertino location
- Old Navy Novato & San Mateo stores
- University Club Palo Alto
- SF MOMA Members Party at the Asian Art Museum
- Twitter Fundraiser/Happy Hour block party
- MMRFR Race for Research 2 years in a row painting at their event in the SF Marina
- KFOG to KaBOOM Face Painted 2011 c/o Velocity Circus
- Google Company Picnic Face Painted 2009 c/o Skyana
- Berkeley Museum Face Painted c/o Velocity Circus
- Mystic Theater Painted at Mardi Gras Event 2011
- Decompression, Superhero Street Fair, Sacramento Civic Center’s Mardi Gras Extraveganza
- NIGHT CLUBS & STREET PARTIES- Ruby Skye, Temple SF, SupperClub SF, Club Mighty, Vessel Nightclub, Public Works SF, Belasco Theater Los Angeles, SF
No Problem! I’ve collected all the best Bay Area painters and can handle any size package!
* To see my KIDS PARTY SERVICES- http://magikidz.com/facepainting/
* To see the Human Décor Services of my Entertainment Company Catalyst Arts- click here.
SOME CLIENTS SAYING NICE THINGS
“At Insomniac Events, we build an immersive environment where our guests find a delightful world of art, style, fashion and passion. Audette and her artists brought their Fantasy Makeup & Body Art Services to our VIP Area at EDC Las Vegas. Their activation was fun, exciting, and absolutely wonderful. Her team was busy the whole weekend and kept everyone smiling, happy, and looking amazing when they returned to their friends. It was one of the most popular attractions, cited by many as one of their favorite moments at the show!”
“Audette Sophia and all the artists of ‘Become the Art’, have consistently shown a first class performance. Their face painting is beautiful, fantastical, and artistic. Their stellar work ethic shines through their personality, costume, and the overall experience they provided our guests. As the creative director of Supperclub San Francisco I fully recommend Audette and the girls of ‘Become the Art’ .
3 three III
Creative Director Supperclub SF
“Thanks again for helping make Friday’s event such a huge success! The Catalyst Arts human décor team was certainly a highlight of the night. Our members LOVED the airbrush and face paint designs, and had a great time!”
– Jessica D., SFMoMa www.sfmoma.org
Event Booking Inquiry